Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ummm wait I never posted about my porcupine, Pete, did I? I never followed up on my New York post! WELL this Pete is my darling little ring I attempted to get in New York City but after a poorly executed but exciting hunt from the nOir showroom in the Garment District across town to a couple overpriced boutiques in SoHo proved unsuccessful I just ordered it offline once I got home. This was back in December. Now I'm finally sharing! And it's sold out now so poo poo for you, you should have spotted it on Style.com like I did! Having a stunning God Mother to buy it for you for Christmas would probably have helped you too.
All their rings are fabulous but I choose Petey because he seems like a good everyday companion. Yes? Of course!

Some other enticing ones...



Sometimes I'm glad I don't have money to spend. It's like when you really want a Love It Chocolate Devotion from Coldstone but you know that if you got it you would just devour it all and feel sick afterwards, so it's probably a good thing that you're too lazy to put pants on and drive over there. So instead you eat one of the peaches on the kitchen counter.

No comments: