Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ugh I'm such an awful mixture of lazy and/or uninspired lately. I have some really cool purchases to share, but that would require taking pictures. So I'll get to that soon, I promise! Because they're definitelyyyy pretty sweet.

Soo The Buried Life is coming back soon...Love those boys. So adorable and funny! I love boys. Anyway, apparently Ben...
...is dating Whitney Port.

WHY BEN, WHY???

OK
1) She has no personality.
2) She's gumpy.
3) She sucks at designing clothes.
4) The only reason she has her own line is because of her stupid show no one watches.
5) HER LIFELESS EYES!!!
Which are (not so) cleverly hidden behind sunglasses that are both buggy AND awfully square. Lauren's are strikingly similar but look 81 million times more appealing.

Nothing personal, Whitney.

No comments: