Saturday, September 11, 2010


Oh dear I was doing so well for a while there and then slacked off with the start of school and all.


MTV music awards this Sunday? Live performance by Ke$ha (hopefully won't be as God-awful as her performance on SNL)? Going along with my new taste for pretty awful music....3OH!3, Never Shout Never, Matt & Kim... of course I appreciate a good Ke$ha hit. She's kind of complete trash, but in an appealing way? I can't believe she's 6' tall. I mean the little glitter covered, seemingly constantly-smashed Ke$ha I see on the computer and TV screens is pretty manageable, but to see all six feet of her in person would probably be a little bit of an overload. Her interviews with MTV are pretty amusing. She's interesting because it's just like, wtf? all the time. Kind of like Lady GaGa. But completely different.
Basically she's just really amusing.




No comments: