Wednesday, February 3, 2010


It's like, even though you want to look away, you can't. That yellow bandana is just too captivating. And is that snapping sound his wrist?? I can't figure it out.

I watched the Grammies for about 15 minutes, so I didn't see much. However I did see Kristen Bell's dress....ick.
I'm so confused as to how celebrities show up in such disastrous outfits (not just Kristen) since they pay stylists lots of money to make them look good. I mean, I realize they have to have a few Oopsies since they are photographed soo often and everyone has their off-days and the ratio of bad:good is just so much larger than the normal person's since they are much more public. But seriously, Go Fug Yourself shows just how badly some stars need to ex their stylist. Or how badly some need one.

No comments: