Friday, February 5, 2010

I know wayyy back in December I said I'd post pictures from New York, but I never got around to it. And I probably won't for several more posts. See, they're either on my mom's computer or stashed on a DVD or hard drive or something since she takes pictures constantly and has a google* of them stockpiled somewhere, and I'm too lazy to rummage around for them. Plus they're all Christmas-y so they would be horribly out of time and place.

Butttt I can start filling ya'll in on what I discovered there.

Pure Dark in Greenwich Village. Oh my La
nta. Absolutely divine. I got a bit of the Classic Bark when we were there, and loved it so much that Santa brought me some more on Christmas morning.

After that we stopped by the notorious Magnolia Bakery, and then to the various Marc by Marc Jacobs stores. They had a polar bear display against Global Warming that you could get your picture taken with and then posted in the window, which was already smothered in photos. One lady came in with a little terrier named Asta, just like in Thin Man.


Everything about the trip was incredibly rushed and action packed, and we zipped through everything. But it was such a nice teaser of the city and I can not wait to go back! I'll continue a little series about the trip, and I'll be sure to search for those pictures, since our Google*-age brains like those (pictures I mean).


*I used "google" in both of its definitions. Ohhhhh yeahhhh.

No comments: