Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This post...this post is a long time ah-comin'. I have a ton of pictures I've been snatching from sites for months in a folder on my desk top, so I'll post some now. This will be a post dedicated to shoe-pant combos. Not Combos like the snack. Those are a little icky. The cheese ones are a lot icky, but I remember the pizza ones being better? Those are probably icky too. Onto the shoe-pant combos! Hurah! Rebel yell!


We can ignore the fact that there are no shoes to make a pant-shoe combo. Maybe it's because I was deprived of those camo-cargo pants from Hollister or A&F like 5 years ago when they were super popular , but I have this unusual affection for any version of them that no one else I know really shares.

Pretty sure this is actually a jumpsuit, and I have no idea how you would wear a sheer jumpsuit without looking like a tramp (and I don't mean the kind Frank sings about, more like Ashley Grant's party outfit in Whatever It Takes) in real, normal life, but it's fab. Topshop


Pretty bad-ass from the hips down. Not that I don't appreciate the fuzzy sweater, because I do, it's just not really "bad-ass" material, ya knoww? Sea of Shoes


Is it Mary-Kate? Is it Ashley? I don't know but I the black slitted jeans with those shoes is ingenious! I just watched New York Minute and that is a fan-freakin-tastic movie. I love all their movies. Like, Billboard Dad totally makes me want to scramble my eggs in a Zip Lock bag now. I always remember being horribly disappointed in their love interests, but whatever. I need to watch them all over again! What are they even doing these days? Other than being "fashionistas" and whatnot. Oh wait they have clothing lines. But are they in school? Or what? Does anyone care?


And all these pictures I've been collecting...I didn't label the sources because I'm lazy, but none of these are mine.

No comments: