Thursday, January 14, 2010


I really can't stand when my nails go au naturale. I know it's horrible for them, but I can't go for more than a couple days without polish. But it's even worse when they chip!

For Christmas I got Happy Birthday polish, which is a basically a party on my nails.
lippmanncollection.blogspot.com

But right now they're this intense sparkly blue that I got for a couple dollars from F21. Hardcore glitter is simply famous. But I also want to check out matte polish...even though it kind of reminds me of a chalkboard.

And then there's Minx nails. Whaaaat? You don't know what that is? What rock have you been hiding under, huh?? Just playinn silly. But anyway they're these sweet decal type things, and I'm pretty sure Ke$ha's pedicure in the TiK ToK is Minx. However, it's about a $50 mani and I was reading reviews and the general consensus is they get ruined pretty quickly. So it's more of a special occasion thing. Pink cheetah print for Prom, anyone?

Definitely just Google Imaged this but it actually has a pretty good write-up with it.