Thursday, June 25, 2009

It seems like it was only a week ago that Michael Jackson was sparkling in a Balmain tee, and just yesterday that he was cloaked in a Givenchy jacket... Okay, I can't say that I'm all that fascinated with these articles, it's really just the only recent mention I've heard of him. Oh, but a few months back when I visited the Motown Museum I saw his white glove. Yeah, but that's about it. Oh wait and I made a card for my friend with a picture of Michael on it! Anyway... I'm always shocked when celebrities die. It just seems like they're always going to be there, and I guess in a way they will be, since they're basically immortalized by their work and in the tabloids, etc. This was kind of a ramble-y post but I just felt it should be about the late, and sometimes great, Michael Jackson.

I want you back, Michael ... not really, that was just too good to let slide by

No comments: