Wednesday, October 27, 2010


I've been sick lately and I've been spending a lot of time a) in bed and b) on tumblr so I tie it together and post some pictures of beds from tumblr...how clever of me!


I'm going to pull my old day bed out of the attic and bring it up to the cottage and wrap Christmas lights around the iron. I love how cozy and fantastical it looks.
On a worksheet for art I was supposed to write down several places I feel comfortable...the first and only thing that came to mind was my bed. Since I have a laptop I could stay in my bed under the comforter with the shades closed for hours on end. I love my cave. And my room's trashed enough that I can find basically anything I need on my floor, within reaching distance. Not sure if I should be proud of this fact...

No comments: