Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aw I just realized I totally could have made my 101 post something about the Dalmations...or Room 101 in 1984 (hell yes AP LIT and getting closer to being somewhat cultured and well-read) oh well.


So I was checking out an Alexander Wang backpack on a site I can't remember..
And I'm like, "Hmmmm interesting pants. I love clever branding on clothes!"
And then I saw them again on Tumblr. And despite Googling various phrases like "designer jeans blue squares plus signs back thigh" I couldn't find what they are. Right now it would be helpful to have a more wide-spread fan base with my blog so someone could FILL ME IN!

Aside from that I really do like how this label identifies their jeans. For a while I would obsess about what my symbol would be for my brand. I really liked a Smithsonian-esque sun for a time.
I'm not a fan of Louie Vuitton's excessive LVs, I prefer the checkered squares on some of their leather goods. You know it's Louie, it's just not screaming EGO!! at you. Or maybe it's just that there have been so many knock-offs and copy cats and it's just ruined the initials for me. And hellooo Cristian Louboutins...can't beat a red sole.

No comments: