Sunday, July 18, 2010

Target is pretty good at keeping up with trends and not butchering them even while keeping things affordable. Liiiike their sporty bathing suits.


Align Center

Cynthia Rowley designed some cute suits for Roxy...
...Nordstrom's stocked with some bright ones from TyrAlign Center, and Vogue's June issue highlighted surf inspired suits in the index, along with Blake Lively and even Hamish Bowles photographed in wetsuits.
Gotta wear it with a pocket square, obviously.


So, as I was trying on Target's one-piece earlier today, I decided that I like the sporty suits not just for their neon colors and unusual zippers, but because I can look as though I'm athletic and ready to catch a gnarly wave while all I'm really planning to do for the rest of the day is bake in the sun until I'm motivated enough to dip into the pool for a quick cool off, after which I will flop back onto my chaise.

No comments: