Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almost August...Time to finally get around to looking at the fall 2010 runways and start dreaming up my fall wardrobe. I waste a ridiculous amount of time clicking through online shops and paging through magazines, but I really don't enjoy actually buying things. The whole budget thing throws me off - partially because the only things I like are several hundred dollars, partially because I hate choosing between the things I both like and can actually afford.
Like these boots off the Free People website - all around $300, give or take.
I love boots, and want to invest in some good leather ones that will last me longer than a suede pair, but my occasional babysitting jobs don't quite meet the mark.



Oh and Bender? From the Breakfast Club? You know, that no-good punk who despised Claire for her wealth that he himself lacked? Well you can get his poor-boy-chic look for $248.


As long as we're throwing money around to get that "perfectly worn in" look, let's pass up a nice, fresh looking pair of Keds for $35 dollars in favor of...
..."Distressed Keds" for $54...

...or even better...
"Stained and Distressed Keds" for another 1o bucks more!
Because really, who can really bother with wearing in their own shoes anymore, anyway?

No comments: