Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Continuing to post Over-the-Top with none other than Topshop shorts! Harhar look how clever that was, and it wasn't even on purpose.


I feel like there are plenty of patriotic pants exactly like these floating around in Salvation Armies and middle-aged women's closets everywhere, but somehow when Topshop cuts off the legs and puts a $65 price tag on them, they are so much more appealing.

I'm a little disappointed and confused by myself right now because I feel like I've become one of those people who'd be all like, "Ohhhh of course I'll spend an obscene amount of money on a headband made of dried cockroaches, as long as you say it's chic".

Except I'm not all too let down by myself because I enjoy endorsing the absurd, and it's not as though I only like these things because everyone implies that I should, it's just that when they're chucked at me it's like, "oh! well that could be cute!".

No comments: