Thursday, February 11, 2010


Of course as soon as I post about Alexander McQueen and come off all like, "ehhh it's good but ehhhh" he commits suicide. It's just that his collections are(were?) art, and extravagant, and almost other-worldly. Maybe I'm just shallow or I over-simplify fashion or something, but right now I like collections that I could actually envision myself wearing. And that's not a snarky or sarcastic statement. However, I've only really viewed his 2010 resort and spring ready-to-wear collections, so I when I have the time I'll go back through the Style.com archives and try to look at the other seasons with a new perspective.

Here are two of the looks I had saved from Style a few months ago.


I love how this looks like a massive, intricate tattoo.


*note to self**need a new synonym for "love"*

No comments: