Sunday, December 6, 2009

For Paula ;P

Good God it's been almost a month! I really horrible at keeping this up. But I do have an incredibly insufficient excuse... I was in NYC last week! I'll post a few pictures later. The last day I was there (Thursday, and I had only gotten there on Tuesday) it was at least 60 degrees. And now it's freezing here! Ugh! Too many exclamation points!!!

So procrastination technique of the day wassssss looking up old youtube frahndzz. Well, not legitimate friends, and not even channels I watched often. I just happen across them every several months. I think I like Charlie best. :)









And then this is impressive but at the same time just plain creepy. More creepy.

1 comment:

Paula said...

love it, especially since charlies just he most adorable thing everrrr