Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Long time no post...

On Sunday I was enjoying a delicious banana-strawberry smoothie and listening Lily Allen, thinking how wonderfully they go together. Apparently, Karl Lagerfeld also thinks that Miss Allen is always a nice component, and had her perform at Chanel's Spring RTW show. In which she came up from the floor. It was a great big show, as any fashion blog'll tell ya (show...and tell...oh my cleverness is killing me), but to me, the clogs were most memorable. They made me think of middle school when I thought Coach was the swankiest thing around, and I was in the store, staring at the most ridiculous pair of shoes I had ever seen. Wellllll, they're back!

Pictures - style.com

I wonder how long they'll stick around for...and if Jane from Sea of Shoes is interested in getting a pair.

No comments: